I have now sustained my weight loss for a long time. I am down to about 215 lbs. give or take, and have been there for a while.
I haven’t fallen off the wagon or gained my weight back.
I have made several changes now, however:
- I no longer practice Intermittent Fasting. This is not in response to anything particular, I just wanted to see what happened. So far nothing appreciable has changed.
- I still lift heavy weights, but I now lift four times per week instead of three. I also have shifted my focus to more hypertrophy, to try to fill in some of the loose skin a little better.
- I still track my intake meticulously through myfitnesspal, but I have loosened up a bit. I don’t have nearly as many “off limit” foods anymore.
- I also strive to maintain a steady balance of Fats in my diet as well, equaling .45g/lb. of bodyweight. This is essential for proper hormonal functioning.
- I also consume ~.82g/lb. of Protein as well.
This was just a short update to let you know that I am still in the fight. Hopefully there will be more to come soon.
Thanks for reading!